Have you heard about our NEW Rabbit Marketplace?! At Everbreed, we are consistently working to create and update the most useful tool in your rabbitry, how you keep records. But, we are evolving into an even more beneficial tool that can be used in more aspects of how you manage your rabbits. Your suggestions for improvements are very important to us and fuel how we are updating the software. On our Feedback Portal, you can make suggestions and vote on existing suggestions made by others. In this article, you will find updates about the rabbit Marketplace (one of our most suggested improvements), Breed Plans Tab updates, and Fixed Bugs.
Rabbit Marketplace Update
We have been working hard to roll out the NEW public rabbit Marketplace and we hope you are just as excited as us! This Marketplace will be a place where you can buy and sell rabbits. A Sales area will be included in your Everbreed account so that you can track which rabbits you have for sale. Listing a rabbit for Sale does not automatically put it on the Marketplace, but you will have the option to make it public so others can view the rabbit and contact you. You can also choose what information you want to include on your Listings.
The Marketplace is free with all Everbreed accounts, including Legacy plans. It is currently in Beta testing and we will inviting more users to try it out over the coming weeks. Currently, the Marketplace is only supported in the Web version. So, if you’re using a mobile device now, you must log in through your browser to see the new options. The mobile version will be available soon!
Learn more at https://marketplace.everbreed.com.
Breed Plans Tab has a New Look in the Mobile App
The Breed Plans tab in the Mobile App now shows a card for each Breed Plan. You no longer have to scroll to view an entire Breed Plan. Additionally, this update makes it easier to manage your Breed Plans quickly.
- Generating PDFs in the Mobile App – This bug is fixed in the newest software update, so please update your mobile app. If you are still having issues, contact us with the steps you’re taking so our developers can replicate the issue.
- Logging In – Some users were seeing a blank screen after logging in because of a bug. This bug is now resolved.
- Marking Rabbits as Sold – Occasionally, users were unable to mark rabbits as “Sold” without entering an email if the rabbit wasn’t being sold to an existing Contact. The bug has been fixed and an email is no longer required.
- Ledger Entries in Mobile App – A bug was preventing some users from adding Ledger entries in the mobile app, this bug is now resolved.
- Incorrect Subscription Price – In the iOS app, some people were seeing the wrong subscription prices. No one was charged the incorrect price, but the correct prices are now displayed.
- “Sell” Option in the Mobile App – The keyboard was hiding the “Sell” option in the mobile app. This issue is fixed now.
- Importing Pedigrees from a Link – Some users were not able to import Pedigrees using a Link due to a bug. The bug is resolved.
- And many other minor bug fixes.
Have you encountered a bug or issue? In this Knowledge Base article, you can learn how to report bugs in the web and mobile versions. This way, we can address the problem more quickly and ensure you are having a great experience while using our app for rabbit record-keeping.