We have been very busy at Everbreed touching up bugs and working on future updates to improve your rabbit record-keeping experience. Suggestions from users like you help us decide what Features to improve or add. On our Feedback Portal, you can vote on existing suggestions and make new ones. Your feedback is important to us, so we know how to best help you!
Performing Actions On Multiple Breeders At Once
You can perform Actions on multiple Breeders at once, making your time in the barn more efficient. There are many Actions you can perform including:
Rabbit record-keeping time will be reduced by this helpful Feature so you can spend more time cuddling with kits! Additionally, you will have fewer records to record. For example, when you Breed numerous does to one buck, this Action can be recorded in one step, instead of multiple. Consequently making your rabbit record-keeping faster and more efficient.
In our Knowledge Base article, you can learn how to perform Actions on multiple Breeders at once.
- Breed Plans – A bug was sometimes causing only some of the Breed Plans to show on the Breed Plan tab, rather than all of them. This bug has now been fixed.
- Importing Breeders to Pedigrees – Occasionally, Breeders were not showing correctly when imported to Pedigrees, and genotypes were not imported, due to a bug. The bug has been resolved.
- Mobile App Knowledge Base Icon – The Knowledge Base icon in the Mobile App was not linked to Knowledge Base Articles. This issue is now corrected.
- Active and Inactive Breeders – A bug made Inactive Breeders appear on the Active Breeders List. The bug has been fixed.
- Butcher Feature – A bug in the Mobile App was sometimes not allowing users to mark rabbits as “Butchered”. This bug is now resolved.
- Scheduling Breedings – The ability to schedule Breedings in the Mobile App was occasionally limited due to a bug. The bug is fixed now.
- PDF Pedigrees – A bug in the Mobile App did not allow users to generate PDF pedigrees. This bug has since been resolved.
- Inaccurate Pedigrees – A bug was sometimes causing random rabbits to show in Pedigrees where they did not exist. The bug is now fixed.
- Uploading Attachments – Some users were unable to upload Attachments because of a bug. This bug has been resolved.
- And many other minor bug fixes.
Have you encountered a bug or issue? In this Knowledge Base article, you can learn how to report bugs in the web and mobile versions. This way, we can address the problem more quickly and ensure you are having a great experience while using our app for rabbit record-keeping.
We, at Everbreed, are also working on automation testing and back-end cleanup to reduce the number of bugs and issues from arising long-term.