Rabbit Sales tend to be a part of most rabbitries. We have updates that affect Rabbit Sales as well as Fixed Bugs in this article. Most of our suggestions for improvements come from users like you. On our Feedback Portal, you can vote on existing suggestions and make new ones. Below you will find our most recent updates and fixed bugs.
Updating Rabbit Sale Dates
You can update the date for a rabbit sale rather than automatically being the date you recorded the sale. Consequently, this allows you to keep more accurate records of your rabbit sales.
Want to know how to Sell or Transfer a Rabbit’s information? Read this Knowledge Base Article.
Messaging on the Rabbit Sale Marketplace
Messaging in the Rabbit Marketplace allows you to converse with sellers or buyers before sharing your contact information if you are not ready yet. The Marketplace is a recent addition to Everbreed that is very valuable for those selling or buying rabbits. Additionally, the sale records automatically appear in your Everbreed account.
You can learn more about how to use our Rabbit Marketplace with these Knowledge Base Articles.
Editing Rabbit Litter Notes
Adding Notes to your Litters lets you keep even more detailed records about each Litter. There is a tab in each Litter Profile where you can keep track of your Notes.
Furthermore, you can learn all about Litters and their features with our Knowledge Base Articles.
- Saving Weights – A bug was sometimes causing Weights to not save on Apple devices. This bug is now fixed.
- Litters Page on Mobile App – Litters were not showing in chronological order on the mobile app because of a bug. The bug is resolved.
- Vertical Scrolling on Breed Plans Page – There was a bug preventing some users from scrolling vertically on the Breed Plans page in the mobile app. This bug is fixed.
- Genotypes on Pedigrees – Occasionally, users were not able to enter Genotypes on Pedigrees due to a bug. The bug is now resolved.
- Breeding Dates – Some users were having issues with the mobile app crashing when entering Breeding Dates because of a bug. This bug is fixed.
- And many other minor bug fixes.
Have you encountered a bug or issue? In this Knowledge Base article, you can learn how to report bugs in the web and mobile versions. This way, we can address the problem more quickly and ensure you are having a great experience while using our app for rabbit record-keeping.