Everbreed is continuing to make improvements so we can create the most useful rabbit software! We have some fun and exciting updates releasing and you’re not going to want to miss them. Additionally, if you have suggestions on improving Everbreed please visit our Feedback Portal. Here, you can vote on existing suggestions and make new ones. In this article, you will learn about Marketplace and Weight updates as well as recently fixed bugs.
NEW Marketplace for your Rabbit Software
The Marketplace is a huge step for Everbreed! It is released to beta users and is continuing to be released to more users over the coming weeks. Additionally, we are making many updates to the Marketplace to make it as user-friendly as possible. You will be able to easily buy and sell rabbits on the public Marketplace. If you have any feedback on the Marketplace please let us know by filling out the pop-up when it appears. Your feedback is very important to us.
Learn more at https://marketplace.everbreed.com.
Weights in Kilograms
Before this update, weights that were tracked in kilograms were being rounded off. They now show two decimal places so you can have more accurate records of Weights in your rabbit software.
- Android Subscriptions – Some users who were paying through Google were having issues with their subscription not updating to “active” in the app. This bug is fixed now.
- Converting Kits to Breeders – Occasionally, users were having issues with converting Kits to Breeders due to a bug. The bug is resolved.
- Duplicate Litters – A bug was sometimes causing Litters to appear multiple times within a Breeder Profile. This bug is fixed.
- Importing Pedigrees – When importing a Pedigree, ,the entire Pedigree would not import because of a bug. The bug is now resolved.
- And many other minor bug fixes.
Have you encountered a bug or issue? In this Knowledge Base article, you can learn how to report bugs in the web and mobile versions. This way, we can address the problem more quickly and ensure you are having a great experience while using our app for rabbit record-keeping.