Everbreed makes frequent rabbitry software updates so that we can best serve your needs. In the past couple of weeks, we have made a few updates and many bug fixes. Most of our suggestions for improvements come from users like you. On our Feedback Portal, you can vote on existing suggestions and make new ones.
Inactive Breeders Report
Breeders that have been inactive for a set amount of time show in the “Inactive Breeders” Report. You can set the minimum amount of time inactive so that you only see those breeders. Reports give you insight into where your rabbitry is doing well and where improvements can be made. Rabbitry software updates to the Reports page help keep you and your rabbitry as efficient as possible.
Rabbitry Software Updates for Trial Users
The number of days remaining in your trial now shows in the header bar, along with an upgrade button. This makes it simple to know how much time is left in your trial.
Improved Loading Speeds
All pages now load more quickly to enhance your productivity. These changes are most noticeable on the Breeders and Litters pages. Everbreed is committed to consistently making rabbitry software updates in order to give you the best possible experience.
- Upgrading Issues – Some Apple users were unable to upgrade due to a bug, the bug has been resolved.
- Breeders Disappearing – Occasionally some users’ Breeders were disappearing after editing because of a bug. This bug has been fixed.
- Ledger Categories – Due to a bug, some users were unable to edit Ledger Categories. The bug has been resolved.
- Tasks – Tasks were sometimes disappearing because of a bug. This bug has since been fixed.
- Cage Cards – Due to a bug, the mobile app was crashing for some users when they would open Cage Cards. The bug has been resolved.
- Tasks Notifications – Some users were being notified for Tasks that did not need to be completed due to a bug. This bug has been fixed.
- Mobile App PDFs – A bug was occasionally causing the mobile app to not generate Pedigree PDFs. The bug has been resolved.
- And many minor bugs.