Everbreed is committed to being the most loved and most used software for rabbit farm management. We have been busy taking care of bugs and making updates to give you the best experience while keeping track of your rabbitry records. Most of our suggestions for improvements come from users like you. If you have a suggestion to better Everbreed or would like to vote on existing suggestions, visit our Feedback Portal.
The Contact Tab has A New Look to Improve Rabbit Farm Management
Contacts are an important part of rabbit farm management and with Everbeed you can keep them safe, all in the same spot, and access them from anywhere. Additionally, transactions can be attached to Contacts for ease of record access come tax season. You can also transfer rabbits directly to contacts who use Everbreed.
The new Contacts tab allows you to see more rows at a time and easily switch between Active, Archived, and All Contacts. You can also export Contacts and search the Contact List. With these new features, you can ditch the business cards and addresses written down on random papers because you can keep all of your Contact records in one place. As stated before, you can access these Contacts from anywhere, on any device.
- Inactive Kits List – The Inactive Kits List would not load for some users due to a bug. This bug has been resolved.
- Time Zones and Weight Dates – A Bug was causing time zones to not work correctly, making Weight dates inaccurate. The bug has been fixed.
- Breeder Task Tab – All Tasks were sometimes appearing within an individual breeder’s Task tab because of a bug. The bug has been resolved.
- Weight Display – Occasionally when adding Weights, extras zeros would be added due to a bug. This bug has been fixed.
- Breeders Active Filter – A bug was sometimes causing the Active Filter to not work for Breeders in the mobile app. This bug has been resolved.
- Litter Weights – There was a bug making the mobile app crash when trying to add Litter Weights. The bug has been resolved.
- And many minor bug fixes.
Have you experienced a bug? Learn how to report bugs in our Knowledge Base Article.