We have been busy making bug fixes and updates to your favorite rabbitry software, Everbreed. In order to become the most loved and most used rabbitry software, we are constantly making updates and fixing bugs. Most of our suggestions for updates come from users like you. On our Feedback Portal, you can make new suggestions and vote on existing ones. Furthermore, if you have encountered a bug you can learn how to report it in our Knowledge Base article.
Improved Ledger List in your Rabbitry Software
You can Filter the Ledger List by Date, Category, Contact, and Amount. Additionally, you can Search the Ledger List. Because of this, you can find specific transactions with little effort. Keeping track of your finances in your rabbitry software means you can keep all of your records in one place to run an efficient business.
Learn all About the Finances Page in the Knowledge Base.
Transactions Column Added to the Categories Tab
Ledger Categories help separate your transactions into groups that you can customize. You can separate things like feed, bedding, and cage expenses, or use them to sort income for meat and live rabbits. The transaction column shows you how many transactions have occurred in each Category. Categories are especially helpful when evaluating your rabbitry for efficiency.
- Tasks – Due to a bug, Tasks were occasionally disappearing or showing in the active area after they were archived. This bug has been fixed.
- Importing Pedigrees – When importing rabbits to a pedigree the rabbits further down were sometimes not populating because of a bug. The bug has been fixed.
- Breeding Predictions – The mobile app was crashing for some users when predicting breedings due to a bug. The bug has been resolved.
- Android App – A Bug was causing some Android user’s mobile app to crash. This bug has been fixed.
- Editing Litters – The app was occasionally crashing when choosing Breeders for a Litter or entering Weights due to a bug. The bug has been resolved.
- Adding Breeders – A bug was causing the mobile app to freeze when adding new Breeders. This bug has been fixed.